The Bar-B-Q Boss®
The Bar-B-Q Boss® uses pressure to add a delicious smoky flavor to all meats and many vegetables. This user-friendly unit operates under pressure to make meats that are not greasy, but are delicious, tender, and juicy. It will make a rib that the meat will fall off the bone. It will make briskets that you can punch your finger through. Chickens and turkeys are so juicy the meat melts in your mouth. The moisture gives all meats longer holding power, up to 7 days in the refrigerator.
The Bar-B-Q Boss® cooks the fat calories out of the meat but leaves the natural juices in to give a fresh cooked, low carb product. It uses genuine wood to smoke under pressure right inside the kitchen. It does this without requiring a hood in many places (local codes prevail). No need to cook outdoors to get that old fashioned flavor. Pressure makes it fast and it can produce up to 600 pounds in 10 hours. Pressure causes the smoke to penetrate all through the meat and not just on the surface.
Give your customers the variety they demand and a
flavor they'll keep coming back for!
Expand your menu! Boost your sales! Versatility for any size establishment!
- Smoked chicken with onion rings and smoked potato salad
- Barbeque ribs with barbeque beans and coleslaw.
- Smoked turkey breast with cranberries and rice pilaf.
Grow your Deli Business with tantalizing smoked items!
Smoked chicken, barbeque ribs with smoked kielbasa, smoked brisket with smoked potatoes, BBQ Boss® beans made from rib drippings, Smoked fried chicken with smoked corn.
About an hour to perfection!
- Hickory or Mesquite wood chips put into charring cup
(no liquid concoctions or artificial smoke)
- Meat is seasoned with The Boss's special one step prep and placed on rack top is clamped in place and timer set. No skilled labor is needed. The Boss needs no attention during cooking cycle.
- During the cooking process, moisture from the meat creates pressure which drives the smoke all through the meat. At the same time, the meat is cooked and browned.
- Delicious tender 'n juicy barbeque is removed from the cooker.
- Barbeque is prepared for serving.
Get more from the boss!
The boss has one of the most comprehensive merchandising and promotional programs available, including special recipes, window banners, video tapes, menu clips and table tent cards, plus radio commercials and newspaper ads. All that, and no franchise fee!
BCD71-73 | BC71-73 | BB71-73
Bar-B-Que Boss Sauce, Award winning, out of 150 BBQ Sauces
Call our parts department (770) 458-5546 ext. 2710 for your spice and sauce orders today!
Enhance your menu with a Barbeque Sauce that will keep customers coming back for more.
Bar-B-Que Boss Sauce Mix is a dry mix of choice ingredients. One convenient pre-measured package mixed with a number ten can of your favorite catsup and water makes one and one eighth gallon of Award Winning barbeque sauce your customers will love over and over again.
- • Many barbeque connoisseurs claim this sauce is the best they have ever tasted...your customers will too!
- • This superior sauce saves you money because it costs less than most leading brands.
- • Because it is a concentrated dry mix, it saves space, freight and can be stored indefinitely.
Great for Bar-B-Que, Hamburgers, Fish and Poultry, etc. Adds a delicious flavor to meats, fish, poultry, vegetables and other items. It's particularly excellent for barbeque, hamburgers, steaks and chops.
- This unique blend of spices can be put on items in one easy step, without any additional seasonings.
- Red Rub is formulated especially for poultry and fish, and also has a milder flavor with an appetizing color.
Burgers, Hot Dogs, Sausage Patties, Chicken Fillets - in 25 Seconds
The Instant Burger's® Patented Direct Energy Transfer® cooks up to 200 juicy and delicious hamburgers an hour. It cooks the fat calories out of the meat but leaves the natural juices in to give a fresh cooked, non-fried, low carb hamburger. It is small and compact. It requires no hoods (local codes prevail).
Unlike a grill, it requires no preheating, nor does it cost you for energy while sitting idle. With today's high-energy bill, every penny counts. You make more money on every hamburger. The Instant Burger's unique process produces two juicy and delicious hamburgers in 25 seconds at a temperature of at least 180 F. It is safe and easy to clean. Click on Instant Burger for more information.